Recipe The Best Mashed Potatoes

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Ok, this is real life. I was obsessed with chicken and mashed potatoes growing up. I’m an expert with the creamiest, The Best Mashed Potatoes recipe ever!

easy-mashed-potatoes-recipe-without-cream-cheese-4.jpg

This is literally the dumbest thing in the entire world that I haven’t posted a real, creamy and perfect recipe for such a Thanksgiving staple. The Best Mashed Potatoes are an absolute must on your Thanksgiving Menu, but there are a few things we want to do and avoid to make the perfect, most creamy mashed potatoes.

Unless you want the steak house SMASHED potatoes. Now that’s a totally different story and you should for sure check out our Steakhouse Style Smashed Potatoes. So good!!

(more…)

The post The Best Mashed Potatoes appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back