Recipe The Very Best Banana Pudding Bundt Cake I’ve Ever Had!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

I mean, yes we could have used a different title that isn’t as long as, The Very Best Banana Pudding Bundt Cake I’ve Ever Had, but it’s the most moist cake!

banana-bundt-recipe-with-cream-cheese-glaze-4.jpg

When I was in high school a funny movie came out about a really tight knit Greek family and the daughter who falls for a man who is NOT Greek. At one point a Bundt Cake (it totally could have been the very best banana pudding bundt cake I’ve ever had) is brought to a party and the classic line:

“What is it?

Harriet Miller: Its a bundt.

M: A bun?

H:A bundT.

M: A bondt?

H: BUNDT BUUNDT!!

M: I know, its a cake-y!….

(to friend) there’s a hole in this cake.

(more…)

The post The Very Best Banana Pudding Bundt Cake I’ve Ever Had! appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back