Tree image needed.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kildale

I have all the state trees in a web site ,(I didn't take all the pictures though) I need three to complete the page if anyone would like to help. AK, MN, and Wyoming. Loblolly pine, Pinus taeda, Red pine, and the Plains cottonwood. I give credit to the photographer. Any part of the tree will do.

I think with all the States trees and the Provincial ones totaling over 50, having a need for just 3 more or so means that they are harder to come bye. Ah well, will just have to keep trying.

I need some part of the three mentioned in my post, AK, MN, and Wyoming State trees which are. Loblolly pine, Pinus taeda, Red pine, and the Plains cottonwood.

Are Loblolly pines short or long needles? We may have one in our backyard. I'm a great help, aren't I! :) Curbie

I have not seen the pine but I took this image of the internet just to show you. I do not use images on my site without permission etc. so I will not use this one. Great if you have one.

Attachments

• pintaets[1].jpg
    pintaets[1].jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 309

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back