Yeah!!!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

A friend of mine just gave me 4 new cushion mums. They are in gallon pots and 4 different colors

oh how nice , i love them too , they just blend right in with fall , every year i go and by new ones only to have them die , but this year got them little early so they would have a chance to get a good start , and now that its getting cold here i cut them back to the ground and put leaf and grass clipings on them for the winter . hope this will help keep them alive to enjoy next year . would love to get a match leaf mum ,

Nancy, that must be what I have the match stick mums because that is how mine grow. A stem comes up right beside the other one and they practically grow on top of the ground. They spread rapidly. I have way to many of them. I say ever year that "I'm going to keep them cut down next year" but I just can't do it. I am next year though?????? (maybe).

I am so excited
I have one each... yellow, bronze, maroon, and one that is yellow in the center then goes to a pinkish color.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back