Recent content by flowers4thisemptynest

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. F

Gardening in sandy soils!

Sandy soil conditions - Thanks! Thanks to Ron and all for the info. I will do a little more homework so I'm ready this spring! I thought it was going to be upon us soon as we had 50 degree days last week however, we're supposed to get between 11 - 18 inches of snow today/tonight! YIKES
  2. F

Plants that thrive in sand Thanks for the info so far. I appreciate it. We are in zone 4.
  3. F

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what type of plants and flowers grow best in sandy soil. We live in Wisconsin and I'd like to add plants and flowers around the house mainly with a south and west exposure (with little if any shade). Any ideas? Thanks.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back