Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Probably the best way would be to copy and past the text into a message. I don't have any way to do PowerPoint with the forum software.

I'd suggest using one reply per slide, that would keep it in the same general format.
    Hey Jade!
    There are still a few out there on the decrepit original GG that haven't made the change to GF!
    Thanks mainey, I appreciate you informing me. I was just telling Bruce, my Hubby how much I missed all of you guys. I was whining on the GardenGuides about none of the people who added the most were all gone.
    Jill
    Welcome Jade, so nice to see another familiar name from the past, glad you came to check us out, as i said you will see lots of names that you will recognize
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com