Recent content by MaryLynn321

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. MaryLynn321

Hi from Wisconsin

Thank you very much
  2. MaryLynn321

Hi from Wisconsin

I am allergic to weeds, the itching and breaking out kind. I also have hayfever and allergies. I definitely get to drive tractor. I am not good at shifting, so straight driving is good. He has all I - H tractors, they are antique.
  3. MaryLynn321

Hi from Wisconsin

Wish I had roses. I have one of those old old rose bushes that came with the farm, but it gets more and more spindly. We have 5 point 6/10 acres. 5 buildings and the house. And of course the hubby has a tractor for every acre, lol. Love Roses you are lucky. I had climbing ones, but the...
  4. MaryLynn321

Hi from Wisconsin

Thank you very much.
  5. MaryLynn321

Hi from Wisconsin

Thank you Enjoy the recipes. Haven't figured out where to put my recipes on here yet.
  6. MaryLynn321

Hi from Wisconsin

Thank you, I look forward to getting to know you too! Have a great day.
  7. MaryLynn321

Hi from Wisconsin

Thank you for replying. That I had already done. For some reason after I posted this, I started receiving emails.
  8. MaryLynn321

Hi from Wisconsin

Thank you very much
  9. MaryLynn321

Hi from Wisconsin

Can someone tell me why I am not getting emails letting me know about the postings. I subscribed. Thank you
  10. MaryLynn321

Hi from Wisconsin

Ok I have requests for recipes. Where do I go for them. Until I figure that out. Here is a link to a lot of mine and family recipes I have posted. Something for everyone. http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/89847/mary_lynn_321.html Thank you all for such a warm welcome. :);)
  11. MaryLynn321

Hi from Wisconsin

Thank you all for such a warm welcome. We are from Manitowoc, Wisconsin near Lake Michigan. We live on a small farm, and I plant a huge garden, sure has helped to have veggies in the freezer. Dale I will see what I can whip up out of my recipes for everyone. You all have a wonderful weekend.
  12. MaryLynn321

Hi from Wisconsin

Thank you Blueaussi
  13. MaryLynn321

Hi from Wisconsin

Thank you for your warm welcome
  14. MaryLynn321

Hi from Wisconsin

Thank you for the warm Welcome Randy
  15. MaryLynn321

Hi from Wisconsin

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi. Some of you might know me from a different site. It is nice to see familiar names. Look forward to some good discussions.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back