Recent content by oma2

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. oma2

Top 10 Questions About Rose of Sharon

Great information. I got my Rose Sharon as a gift from the birds. I have a white and purple. They are not exactly where I like them, but they are staying in the middle of my Turk’s cap and Shrimp plants.
  2. oma2

Welcome new and returning members! Say Hello here!

Thanks Bob for the help with my account today. Greeting from Texas. I am looking forward to joining you once more.
  3. oma2

What is your favorite flower, plant or tree?

My favorite plants are geraniums, Pentas and coneflowers. I love vitex trees because they attract bees, butterflies and birds. I also am partial to shrimp plants, turk’s cap, rainlilies.
  4. oma2

Spring Pretties

Are those Crocuses? Sure are pretty
  5. oma2

What's the weather in your area? 2022 Edition

Today it is warm, 70’s yet windy with intermittent rain showers. Tomorrow should be in low 50’s. Brrrr
  6. oma2

Christmas Stollen (Bread)

Randy there was no mistake. Just glad you enjoyed it :) One good turn deserves another. Merry Christmas!
  7. oma2

Rindsroulade (Beef Rolls)

That is so true! I appreciate you sharing.:)
  8. oma2

Wow that would ne wonderful. I just love strufdel and have always wanted to make some yet didn't know what it entailed. So your wife is German too?
  9. oma2

Sent you my addy in a PM. Thanks for doing this for me Randy.
  10. oma2

Snickerdoodles

The recipe sounds great and the best part is that it makes quite a bit. Thanks Randy :)
  11. oma2

Super Cocoa

Okey, Dokey!
  12. oma2

I'd love that Randy! You are the best!
  13. oma2

Super Cocoa

Curbie that is the same recipe that I have too! It is one that is requested often by those that receive it.
  14. oma2

Randy is the cookbook written in German or English? Sounds like a great find.
  15. oma2

Christmas Stollen (Bread)

I'm sure you'll like it Spider Lily!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back