Recent content by sammyyummy

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. S

Spider mites Invasions

Hi. Ive given up gardening for a couple of weeks owing to the good start and dismal development of my seedlings ( damping off etc). And those that seem to have survived, turned whitish, with odd red-brown moving dots mostly on the underside of the leaves and fine silken webs. I figured they...
  2. S

Exasperated with Seedling Progress

Hi. Ive taken up garden recently. I started sowing easy annuals (zinnias, marigolds, cosmos) and despite my best efforts, I quite do not know what has happened. My seeds germinated quite well simulating green house (place them in sterile cups, good drainage, backyard soil then covered...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back