Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. babiebee33

my pretties

The colors are beatiful, I've never even knew an Iris like that existed. Very beautiful!
  2. babiebee33

Gardenia

Speaking of Gardenias. I am new to the gardening world, and I am so in love with it. Came across a beautiful Gardenia plant and for a good price, couldn't resist. I knew I was getting into something hard, but how can you resisit this beautiful flower. Figured if I want this apart of one of my...
  3. babiebee33

Plumeria cuttings? Anyone?

Hi, I am in love with plumerias. Have a couple tattoos. Live in the San Diego area and I am looking for information where I may find some cuttings to attempt to grow. I know of a nursery that may have some available soon but no guarantee on a $150 combined with a beginner makes not such a great...
  4. babiebee33

I have tons of these to trade

Are you trading those plants you listed? Just confused but interested :)
  5. babiebee33

Anyone know much about Marguerite & Kingfisher (Felicia) Daisies

Thank you for replying. I posted somewhere else and have yet to have any replies. They don't seem to be common??? I've been googling as much as possible to find any answers to my questions. Maybe I'll just post them and maybe someone might have any idea....ok here they go..... 1. My garden...
  6. babiebee33

Anyone know much about Marguerite & Kingfisher (Felicia) Daisies

I'm new to gardening all together. Have always killed any plant that is left in my care. Trying to read up on my plants as much as possible to hopefully gain sucess in the garden. Luckily we've had these plants longer than any others so they are doing well, I think. I'm looking for someone who...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back