Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. V

Blanching Greens

Does anyone have experience blanching Greens? I picked a variety of Greens from my garden that I need to blanch and keep in the freezer. These are the Greens I picked today: Kale, Kohlrabi, India Southern Curled Mustard, Radish.
  2. V

Cold-Weather Flowers (including Edible Flowers) ...

What would be some Flowers (including Edible Flowers) I could plant from seed for the Fall and Winter. I'm in Zone #8/14
  3. V

Garlic - Pepper Spray .....

I'm hoping that I can go completely organic to fight the bugs .... I've tried Sevin-5 and others, and I think those chemicals have made me sick! Also, I like to be able to go out and pick anything I want from my garden anytime I want. Sometimes I like to pick stuff, like fresh Peas...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back