Cold-Weather Flowers (including Edible Flowers) ...

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

vja4Him

What would be some Flowers (including Edible Flowers) I could plant from seed for the Fall and Winter.

I'm in Zone #8/14

You can eat squash blossoms too. They are really prised in Asian culture. Candied rose petals and violets.

I also eat my broccoli when it has flowered ;)

You can eat squash blossoms too. They are really prised in Asian culture. Candied rose petals and violets.

I also eat my broccoli when it has flowered ;)

I just ate some Southern Curled Flowers, Red Giant Mustard Flowers and Radish Flowers today! I also have some Chinese Cabbage Flowers. I need to plant about 10 or 20 times more of those plants so I have enough Flowers to eat with a salad, spaghetti, goulash, noodles, soup ....

I am intrigued in your interest in eating flowers. Is there something you are not telling us? LOL! I like eating flowers of my common veggies but have not looked at it in depth. If you have info, please share;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back