Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

Anything I can do for a Croton?

No picture handy, but it pretty much just looks dead. It's a potted plant and stays in my room all the time so not sure if that matters for the zone (I live in north west Indiana if it does still matter), and I don't know exact amounts of water. When it feels dry or when the leaves would look...
  2. M

Anything I can do for a Croton?

I have a croton that I got from my aunt several years ago. I think it may be dead now but I'm wondering if there's anything I could do that would revive it if it's not completely dead yet. It was doing fine for years, but just a few weeks ago the leaves started to droop and look wilted, even...
  3. M

Basics for making cuttings?

Hopefully people will see this so far down in the forums list. XD Can anybody give me some tips for taking cuttings from plants, especially various trees? I'm hoping to move this year and want to try and re-root some cuttings from a few trees around town that I am just in love with but clearly...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back