Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. T

Organic/sustainable and indoor gardening is my cup of tea

Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome and the info on image editing. I'll try to get some up as soon as I get the chance. In the mean time I encourage you to check out my newest venture: germinating seeds indoors and under some lights. I'm getting an extra early start so that I can enjoy a super...
  2. T

My veggie garden

Looks great Trax! What kind of lighting and soil do you use? Do you have to force flowering with peppers? Like have the lights on 12 hrs and then keep the plants dark for 12hrs? I know you have to with tomatoes, but I'm not sure about peppers. Oh, one more thing, do you have a fan blowing on...
  3. T

I require a little help

Shadylane, How dry do you want the soil to get between waterings? I usually let it get pretty dry, but still moist to the touch. Should I let it go a little longer before waterings? Also, have you grown chamomile? I grew some two summers ago and five plants yielded a years worth of sleepy time...
  4. T

Thanks for the worm welcoming crabber. I'm having trouble posting pics in the photo gallery section. All my pics are either too big or too small. I need to find a program or easy way to frame them to the acceptable size. Anyone else have this problem?
  5. T

Great Seed Starting Idea

I like it What a great idea! I really like how simple it is and how many problems it solves. I'm definitely going to use this when starting all my bigger plants. Thanks for the tip crabber!
  6. T

Hey gardenforums folks, I'm a college student studying Integrated Science and Technology (ISAT) at James Madison University. I have a passion for gardening, especially sustainable gardening, like bio-intensive/organic practices. After collage, I'd like to launch a venture business pertaining...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back