Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

Can you please identify this mishroom/fungi?

Hello. After the recent wet weather in the uk, I wonder if anyone can identify this mushroom/fungi I seem to have in my garden. Thanks!
  2. M

Let's see your bbq's, and recipes.

Always loved Spanish style bbq's. But living in an apartment meant I couldn't ever have one. I just finished building this one as it was a great deal. Sorry it's a stock photo, it's been raining here and she's all wrapped up :-). Almost killed my wife and I moving the sections totalling 220kg...
  3. M

Large planter advice.

I have a 32 square meter area of wasted space, which is covered in awful concrete at the moment, and is looking rather scruffy. Tempted to get some large waist height wooden planters to grow more veg and plants. Anyone have experience with planters like this? As they will be on the floor (to...
  4. M

Moss in my lawn.

Hello. When I got my new house, the lawn was not in great condition. I got a weed and feed solution, which actually made one area of the lawn bald, because it was all weeds. Now I am left with some nice lawn, some bald lawn which I have re-seeded, and some moss sections. My question is about...
  5. M

Hello - new member.

Hello, just joined. I am 30, male, and from Barnsley in Yorkshire. Lived in a flat for a while, and recently bought a house with a nice garden. I know nothing about gardening yet, so look forward to learning! Thanks. Michael

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back