Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. dirtman775

Couldnt wait any longer

I just had to get something in the earth!!! Put in some romaine, broccoli, and cauliflower!! In N.J. its a bit early but we'll give it a try :confused:
  2. dirtman775

Just when u thought...........

you've read it all about composting...got this from Wiki People excrete far more of certain water-soluble plant nutrients (nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium) in urine than in feces.[9] Human urine can be used directly as fertilizer or it can be put onto compost. Adding a healthy person's urine...
  3. dirtman775

Is it too late!?!?!

Roughly 7yrs ago i planted a Bing cherry tree.....in my haste after planting i then found out u need to plant another so cross polination can occor therefore the ability to bear fruit....i have not and can not plant another due to space restrictions...is there another method of polinating my...
  4. dirtman775

Sharing a trellis

The trellis i built is an "A" frame trellis, about 5ft high by 5ft wide......My question is would i be able to plant cucumbers on one side and then butternut squash on the other? Is it wise to share the same real estate with 2 kinds of climbers?
  5. dirtman775

Hello from the garden state

My name is steve, i started to dabble in vegetable gardening last year.....learned from a few mistakes and hope to learn more here

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back