Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. L

search for fruit tree idea

I have a peach tree. It doesn't grow too fast, it doesn't need male and female tree and it has survived lots of cold winters now.
  2. L

repair terracotta

that is a wonderful idea, but my pot is broken horizontally :(
  3. L

My second life

Lyn, the top came off and my husband fixed it with tie wraps. No need to tell you this didn't work, so I fixed it myself with iron wire. After a while, it was clear that it's working days were over, I replaced it with a plastic one. I'm still regretting I didn't find a yellow one at the time :D
  4. L

My second life

Well, not mine really but.... Plants change with seasons. I need to remove the muscari's and daffodils.
  5. L

A few pics from my flowers

I'm in Belgium, moderate climate (they say :D)
  6. L

Look, look what I found!

they are indeed!
  7. L

Terrarium?

What a shame it broke, it could happen to me... It's funny, they sell such bulbs as vases at my local garden center, the come in two different sizes (both small)
  8. L

Two questions

I think I found it, it is Ribes Sanguineum. No Maple. the other one is Sorrel, I tried removing it yesterday but I think it has roots down to the center of the earth :)
  9. L

A few pics from my flowers

Clematis "Multi Blue" (has to open more) miniature rose Wisteria Wisteria herbs in grow bags
  10. L

Happy Mothers Day

I spent Mothers day at a festival, with my son, had the best day ever!
  11. L

Look, look what I found!

it is just too cold too long here, I miss the sun, I miss green all those winter months wanna swap?
  12. L

Two questions

First I would like to identify this one. I've got it last year but no flowers, I don't know if it grows any. then second, I'm sure this is a disease, but what? . it's on a non decorative plant, but I feed those to my bunnies (cannot remember the name right now)
  13. L

repair terracotta

that's why I call myself Lazy gardener.....:D
  14. L

Look, look what I found!

all my daffodils are waiting for the leaves to turn brown so I can store the bulbs
  15. L

repair terracotta

Did you ever succesfully repair a terracotta pot? One of my bigger pots broke in two pieces over winter and I would like to repair it as it is a clean "scar". I'm not sure what glue to use. It doesn't matter if it's not fully waterproof, as long as the two pieces stay stuck together firmly
  16. L

This bug is eating the leaves on my rose bushes

O yes, I LOVE those creatures...NOT! Hate hate hate! Kill kill kill!
  17. L

Pinterest

o yes, I could start from scratch (well almost). The people we bought the house from had two dogs that were in the side garden most of the time, you can see that, there was no grass left. Now I change things every year, that's part of the charm of having 3 pieces of garden
  18. L

Pinterest

I just started but I invite you to take a look at my garden from how it was when we bought the house and through the years. http://pinterest.com/cottagecats/gardening/ don't know if you need to be on Face Book to look, sorry
  19. L

What we (mostly I) did today

Yesterday I started removing the grass from the area where plants should go. Last year my hubby did that, but if you just leave it be, that's no good :mad: So I challenged myself to take all the grass out and today I asked my son to help and now the area is almost clear. I'm planting things...
  20. L

Chocolate Mint is good in...?

I hope mine grows as a weed too. I just keep it for the smell, then I go "aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" :D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back