Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. B

Hi from central Michigan! :)

Ok, a link to my pre-purchase photos on FB: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3130844209605.101794.1819763302&type=3&l=8716b6676c My FB page is private, but these photos I made public. :) The first bunch is the ones that show the wilderness of a yard we dealt with. The current ones go...
  2. B

HI! :) Lyn, I KNOW I will plant too close together. But... well, I'm OK with moving/paring down later. I planted a TON of lilies past their bloom in the front a few weeks back, and only one pot didn't make it (all were clearance at Lowe's, that pot starting to fade a bit already). I'll see what...
  3. B

new to roses... What to do?

Hi everyone I'm new to having a real garden space. I REALLY want to get some roses... Well, a LOT of roses, actually. I would like to line both sides of our house with roses. Both sides, I think get a fair amount of sun during the day (I'll be checking for sure before I plant). The sides are...
  4. B

I'll post photos soon. :) Just have to get some taken first. ;) OH! Forgot to mention how it all started. There were cypress trees dying all over the front half of the house. Some were RIGHT against the house, as were a few other 2 story high trees! I'm talking about 1 foot from the house was...
  5. B

Hi everyone! :) My family just bought a house - a foreclosure! EEK!!!!! So much potential, SO MUCH WORK TO DO!!! The backyard was a nightmare about chestdeep with thistles and various weeks, front not much better... just over a month later we have greening grass over most of the lawn (no...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back