Blooms in Tennessee.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

My crocus are blooming but the blooms are really small this year. They have always been large. I wonder if it could be because we haven't had a very cold winter this year or if they need to be transplanted. They have been in the same spot for years. My nandina are though.

Attachments

• Crocus2012004 dz.jpg
    Crocus2012004 dz.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 275
  • Crocus2012006 dz.jpg
    Crocus2012006 dz.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 282
I found crocuses need to be divided every couple of years! If you set the corms deeper they do not need to be disturbed as often since they produce fewer offsets!
Thanks for sharing your bloomers Maggie!

Maggie you have the best garden cuz it seems like you always have something in blossom. TFS

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back