Recipe Brazilian Coconut Rice [+ Video]

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Coconut rice Brazilian style! We have the secret for making the perfect rice, and it all starts out in the saute pan. This Brazilian Coconut Rice is the most amazing side dish! Serve it up with our huli huli chicken or sweet and sour meatballs!

There are a lot of coconut rice recipes out there, and I believe that each are delicious for different reasons, but when you’re eating the best Hawaiian Pulled Pork ever you kinda need the bestest Brazilian coconut rice ever too.

And this recipe, well it’s the best if I do say so myself. And I’ll tell you a secret, it’s all about the method. My husband lived in Brazil serving a mission for 2 years, and their method of toasting the rice first is something that he immediately took to and now it’s how we cook our rice too. Plus, there’s brown sugar in there. Good golly, I love that stuff!

coconut-rice-easy-side-dish-4-600x900.jpg

(more…)

The post Brazilian Coconut Rice [+ Video] appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back