Camelias

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

My camelias have been blooming for a couple of weeks now but I can't seem to get any good pictures. They are only blooming on the bottom. I cut them back last year right after they finished blooming. I guess thats why they don't have any blooms on top this year.

Attachments

• Camelias007.jpg
    Camelias007.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 279
  • Camelias012.jpg
    Camelias012.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 280
I have 2 bushes one blooms in nov. and the other one in feb. My avatar is of a bloom from the one that blooms in feb. I think is has a prettier flower. I want a red one but can't find one thats hardy to my area.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back