Recipe Cheesy Ham and Potato Bacon Casserole

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

This cheesy ham and potato bacon casserole is a long time favorite that I cannot wait to pass down to your family. Plus it helps use up leftovers! win!

p-all-of-those-holiday-leftovers-ohsweetbasil.com_.jpg

It’s the most ridiculously easy casserole you’ll ever make and yet we looooove it. In fact, I even posted about this cheesy ham and potato bacon casserole on instagram and everyone was commenting or even emailing/texting me for the recipe.

A perfect dish for these chilly months or even better to save for when you need to use up holiday leftovers like hame, broccoli and new potatoes.

(more…)

The post Cheesy Ham and Potato Bacon Casserole appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back