Christmas Cactus blooming.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

My cactus are not suppose to bloom for another month. I like it better when they bloom at Christmas the way they are suppose to. I have one that is just beginning to bud. It seems as if everything bloomed early this year.

Attachments

• Cactusyll2.jpg
    Cactusyll2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 312
  • Cactusyll1.jpg
    Cactusyll1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 319
  • SunriseandCactus015.jpg
    SunriseandCactus015.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 296
  • SunriseandCactus017.jpg
    SunriseandCactus017.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 294
  • SunriseandCactus013.jpg
    SunriseandCactus013.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 297
OMGosh Maggie those are really beautiful. I love the 1st one what and unusual color
Scotkat what color is yours? I wish I had christmas cactus.

Oh I wish I lived closer too, cuz that will be beautiful.
Please post pics when it is open.

could someone help me with mine ? have had them for a few years now , but for the one my DH. got me last year , and they did bloom each year , but then after i brought them in for the winter last year , they started to drop leaves , couple small ones didnt make it , the others lost ther leaves down to the stock , this year i put them in new dirt and left outside , now there back in for winter , so far doing pretty good except for the new one , its droped so many leaves . is this shock from being outside or what .

I think it is because you are moving it. Maybe the stress and change of "climate" caused it. (light, humidity, etc)
I know when I use to buy them just the walk from the store to the house would cause them to drop all of the buds and blooms.
That is just my guess.

Very cool kat! ( thanks for giving us not only an update but for sharing something beautiful as well )

:p:D:p:):p:D:p:):):p:D:cool::):p:D:eek::):p:D:p:):p:D:cool::p:):D:):p:D:):p:D:cool:

* Maggie,yours looked pretty awesome too! ( thanks for sharing with us all )

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back