Recipe Creamy Cheesy Broccoli Bake with Bacon [+ Video]

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Broccoli…you either love it, or you hate it. I absolutely hated broccoli until I met Cade. I’ll tell you more about that story in a minute, but I guarantee that any hater who tries this creamy cheesy broccoli bake with bacon will be a hater no longer! It’s indulgent, luscious, and topped with a crispy panko crust and bacon.

creamy-broccoli-bake-with-bacon-4-700x1050.jpg

Ok, back to my story…Cade surprised me with a romantic, homemade steak dinner at his apartment in college and much to my horror he pulled out broccoli with a cheese sauce. What is a girl supposed to do at a time like this? I could hear my mom giggling in the back of my mind as I thought about all the times I had refused to eat broccoli growing up.

Everything Cade had cooked was made from scratch so I really had no choice but to show my appreciation and fake liking it. Have you ever had to eat something you didn’t like and then had to fake liking it? It’s just about the worst thing ever! So I dove in to my first bite of Cade’s broccoli and cheese sauce and there was no faking needed because it was SO GOOD!! Ever since then I’ve been all about finding new broccoli recipes.

(more…)

The post Creamy Cheesy Broccoli Bake with Bacon [+ Video] appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back