does anyone have Hardy geranium

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

Does anyone have hardy geranium they would trade.
I have Blue ones and bright pink hardy geraniums that I would trade for any other color.

Forgot to say I would really like light pink, splish splash, or whatever.
Thanks

I would trade you but it seems we have the same thing. I have a little bit of white mixed in with my bright pink...once it blooms will see if it has spread enough to trade if you would like...mine all came through trades so don't really have a name but can post pictures if you would like

Thanks Mel
I would love white if they have put on enough growth, if not maybe next time.

All I have is the blue or I'd be happy to share. I just planted last fall but I think I planted too thickly because they already could use some thinning.

OGG I know what you mean it sure doesn't take long for them to be too thick.
I am really hoping to get light pink, striped, or white.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back