Recipe Dulce De Leche Stuffed Chocolate Mexican Cookies

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Our Dulce de Leche Stuffed Chocolate Mexican Cookies might just be the best new chocolate cookies recipe out there! Everyone expects Mexican Wedding Cookies, which are delicious, but these are the Mexican chocolate cookies you want…trust me!

cookies-chocolate-snickerdoodles-recipe-4-700x1050.jpg

These are soft and fudgy chocolate cookies stuffed with dulce de leche (caramel) and rolled in cinnamon sugar. Pretty much the best cookies ever. I mean just look at this gooey caramel…

We are pretty obsessed with stuffing our cookies full of delicious things. Cookies are divine on their own, but stuff them with something glorious and you’ve reeled me in! You should try our Nutella and Dulce de Leche Stuffed Cookies, our Million Dollar Cookies or our Fudge Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies to see what I’m talking about!

Let’s be honest, we are obsessed with all cookies! We’ve posted over 100 cookie recipes on the blog, but these dulce de leche stuffed chocolate Mexican cookies are the latest and greatest!

(more…)

The post Dulce De Leche Stuffed Chocolate Mexican Cookies appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back