Enjoy a walk under my arch

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

We don't have any flowering plum trees, but they are pretty common here and they are in bloom in our area. In our backyard we have daffodils in bloom though. I saw a term you used that I have seen before and I never knew what that meant. It is apparently Latin or at least I think so, but what does "camera obscura" mean. There is a place down in San Francisco right on the edge of the Pacific Ocean with that name too and I have always wondered what it meant.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back