Greetings from far away!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

lazy gardener

As I don't find any nice forum in my country or the next, I spread out my wings and so here I am.
I live in Flanders, Belgium and though we may not always get the same plants, I guess most of my questions could get an answer no matter where you all are.
Besides that, I like talking to people from around the world.
I call myself "lazy gardener" because I love gardening but mostly the creative part, weeding is not my favourite :D

O yes, I'm Christina, married to Robin and we share our house and garden with a lot of pets.

Welcome to our forum Christina!
If you have questions feel free to ask! We will give you the best answers!

Hi Christina,

Welcome!
I hate weeding too, but the bug me so bad I find myself pulling them :)
We look forward to all your questions.

know the part about weeding. I hate it too especially here in Texas when it gets hot and dry out.

Welcome Christina
It is wonderful to see that you found us here
Please tell us what kind of plants you can grow in Belgium
I'm with you about the weeds they are the worst part of gardening.
But the rewards of a garden are wonderful.
Welcome!!!!

Willkommen im Forum! :) Now I'm hungry, lol. Every time I hear Belgium, I think about Belgian chocolates. :D
There is lots of information here about almost every kind of plant. And the people here are very friendly and very helpful too. If you have any questions, just ask. :)

Willkommen im Forum! :) Now I'm hungry, lol. Every time I hear Belgium, I think about Belgian chocolates. :D
There is lots of information here about almost every kind of plant. And the people here are very friendly and very helpful too. If you have any questions, just ask. :)

I will send you some virtual chocolate, but...we don't speak German :D

I will send you some virtual chocolate, but...we don't speak German :D

Cool! :) I wanted to say welcome in Dutch but I only speak German and English. Well, I did learn a little Swedish too... very very very very little. :eek:
Btw, we have Belgian chocolates every year during Christmas. They're awesome!

Christina,

I forgot to say welcome to our forum. Dig and get your hands dirty with the rest of us.

Cool! :) I wanted to say welcome in Dutch but I only speak German and English. Well, I did learn a little Swedish too... very very very very little. :eek:
Btw, we have Belgian chocolates every year during Christmas. They're awesome!

Welcome in Dutch is rather easy, it's WELKOM :D

I thought Hershey was pretty famous too, we can't get that here.
But nothing beats Leonidas chocolates!

21R1BGZBC0L._AA300_.jpg

Well...chocolate is a vegetable RIGHT?!? LOL!
Hershey is nowhere as good as Belgian ;)
I have enjoyed the virtual treat D)

My brother's a veggie too but he doesn't grow very fast. Lol! But yeah, chocolate is a veggie too so it def counts! :D

@ lazy gardener. Bedankt! (I googled :p) I bookmarked the Leonidas chocolates site and I'm def getting their chocolate bars. Especially the orange ones! :D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back