Help, does anyone know what this is?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

nicole0313

This started pretty small... almost thought it was lettuce but now it is huge. Anyone know what this is?

Attachments

• IMG_2418.jpg
    IMG_2418.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_2419.jpg
    IMG_2419.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 305
Kya, yes, it indeed now looks like horseradish after I googled it and saw the other images. I have no idea how it got there, but it appears to be a weed so I guess I should keep an eye on it that it doesn't take over, but it is kind of cool that I can harvest and try to make some sauce from it. Thanks!

Kinda looks like that comon weed that looks like... that

If it is horseradish, I warn you about grating it, the stuff is like tear gas. The harsh fumes fill up a room. I couldn't even go near the food processor after processing, and the whole room was making me tear.

you will be able to smell it if it's horse radish and it will have white roots when you dig it, dig a piece up
I think it's a weed

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back