Hi Wombat and Welcome

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Hey Wombat-----so glad to see you here too! It IS just like coming home! Sure have missed everyone here---you guys all kept me (somewhat) sane through the looooong winters up here. Cant hardly wait to see some WARMING pics from you.:D It'll take a lot of "warm" pictures to thaw out this old popsicle from the 35 BELOW temps we had a few days ago!:eek::(

Hey there GP...35 below?! Hmmm won't be moving to the "boonies'' in the near future I can tell you lol. I'll be looking forward to seeing your garden pics too in the next few months when I'm over here freezing to death.....the temp here during the day in winter doesn't even get to 70F, can you imagine that?:eek:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back