Huge unknown spider ??

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Talking about Spiders,,,

Gollee,,I went to the garden while ago barefooted and looked down and there was one of those fuzzy jumping spiders bigger that a quarter and talk about someone moving like lightening,,I did some fast moving,,they give me the heebeegeebees,:eek::(,,and glad to know what the name of the spider that was pictured,,we always called them writing spiders,,since I was a kid...we used to have one on the side of our house hooked onto the Rose of Sharon bushes and it just all of a sudden disappeared..never did find out where it went,,just thought that I would share that also...lol:D take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie

Lynpenny,,Crab Spiders

I also like to watch the crab spiders walk,,I think they are cute but that is far as it goes,,I dont like spiders,,I am afraid of them,:eek:,,lol..tiny as they are and big as I am...the only time that I see them thoug is if I knock down a dirt dauber nest and it is filled with them,,,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie:D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back