Recipe Instant Pot Southern Macaroni and Cheese

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Ok, stop what you’re doing. Pin this Instant Pot Southern Macaroni and Cheese before you forget. It’s the cheesiest, easiest recipe for dinner or as a side.

authentic-italian-bolognese-sauce-recipe-one-pot-3.jpg

Whether you’re serving up Turkey, Ham or even a perfectly cut Steak, Instant Pot Southern Macaroni and Cheese is a crowd pleaser every single time.

Don’t you love that macaroni and cheese is one of those dishes that kids go crazy for, but it’s still awesome enough for adults too? I mean, no offense, but I don’t really have any desire to eat fruit snacks, but you throw gooey, cheesy pasta on my plate and it’s almost embarrassing how much I don’t remember that you’re even in the room with me.

(more…)

The post Instant Pot Southern Macaroni and Cheese appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back