Iris

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

:)hi all , i have some Grap Kool Aid Iris i,d like to trade for some other colors , i,m looking for colors of Orange , Red , Browns , or pretty pinks , even the Green one if anyone has . hope you all have a grate weekend . garden hugs Nancy B.

Nancy my iris haven't had many bloom yet but I know that I have some white like immortality iris and I have mini dark purple ones that bloomed last month. I also have some old hierloom lavender ones and some dwarf dark purple ones.
PLMK if you would like any of them.

Keep me in mind this fall and I will get you a start of the iris I have that are the colors you want.

Nancy, I have some different colored ones that are blooming right now that I would like to trade in the fall, orange, yellows, peach, dark purple, lavender and double orange. Just remind me. I have a dwarf one that is oh so beautiful. I will take a pic of it tomorrow. I is so tiny I almost missed it blooming last week. Thank goodness it is blooming again. lol I will get a pic tomorrow.

Dor anxiously waiting to see the pics of your dwarf one, maybe we can trade some too, i know my mom has some that she wants to spllt, i'll try to get some pic of hers

hi Dor , i too would love to see your pictures and maybe trade too . i dont post any cause i dont know how to get them on here.

Nancy I only have a yellow and some purple with white middle. But would love some of yours. Will pay.

hi there Lynpenny , the purple with white center sounds nice , i,m going to try and post picture of my Grap Kool Aid one , its called Prineess Beatrice.

Attachments

• may 11 036.jpg
    may 11 036.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 351
My dwarf iris

Here's my dwarf iris. It has bloomed twice already.

Attachments

• dwarf purple iris 2011.jpg
    dwarf purple iris 2011.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 330
How cute Dor. I love it. I love all irises but have been getting into the mini's. they are hard to find. Zebra iris had some but they closed. Thanks for sharing the pic with us

I got 3 from zebra gardens before they closed
They haven't flowered this yet year
I have pugzilla, elephant footprints, and yak attack I also got plum duck. Almost all of these were freebies

Beautiful Nancy. I love the yellow and purple shaded ones. I guess I will be ordering some more soon.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back