Merry Christmas!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Wombat

Hi Kids!;)
I'm just heading off interstate to visit family so I won't be around for Christmas Day. So here's wishing you all a really wonderful and safe Christmas break. Thank you all for the great advice, pics and friendship you've shown throughout the year, it's been just great! Think of me on Christmas Day when the temp is usually around 100F mark and that should warm you all up.:D See you in the new year and try not to eat too much yummy stuff, enjoy!......John

Merry Christmas to you and yours John.....have a super holiday......thanks for the warm thoughts......gee 100......I think I like that this time of yr...

and to everyone of our forum friends.....a very merry christmas and a happy new year.....

John,
Merry Christmas my friend.Thank you for sharing your part of the world with us. My wish is that you and yours have a wonderfully blessed Christmas. And if you could package up a small amount of that heat and send back here. We are in the mid 30's this morning but should warm to the low 70's.

John have a very Merry Christmas with your family. I'm here in Oklahoma and going to have Christmas with my grandchildren later today. Took my oldest granddaughter out for birthday dinner last night. She turned the the big 21 yesterday. She finally got to order a margarita. She was so happy but a littler tipsy for a little while.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back