Recipe Mini Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cakes

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Mini Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cakes are the perfect dessert for Easter, baby showers, bridal showers or anything party! Those juicy berries on top are the best!

ndt-cakes-with-lemon-glaze-and-berries-12-700x1050.jpg

A tender, sweet mini lemon poppy seed bundt cakes recipe is wonderful, but throw on a lemon glaze and fresh, juicy berries and they are a whole new level of perfection!

I’ve been sitting on this recipe for 15 years. How it has never reached the blog is beyond me. Years ago, back when I was single I did summer sales for a security company (Hello door-to-door alarm sales and I will NEVER do that again, nor let any young girl I know!). There was a local place called the Corner Bakery that I loved to pop into and they had the most delicious baked goods!

This shop happens to be in Utah now but I have yet to see these little mini lemon poppy seed bundt cakes with lemon glaze and fresh berries in their dessert display. Maybe I just never time it right, but I do remember exactly how good they were!

I just had to create my own version!

(more…)

The post Mini Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cakes appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back