Recipe My Favorite Carrot Cake

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

It’s perfectly moist, the spices are a burst of flavor and it’s a classic cake recipe with no crazy add-ins. This is My Favorite Carrot Cake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting.

carrot-cake-with-cream-cheese-frosting-10-700x1050.jpg

I only had carrot cake for the first time a few years ago. My good friend, Melissa Brandley was in town for the Sundance Film Festival and we went out to dinner for a good ol’ catch up on all things in life. We laughed until our sides hurt, cried together right there in the restaurant and had the most delicious carrot cake. That carrot cake inspired me to create this recipe, my Favorite Carrot Cake.

I’m not a fan of carrot cakes that are full of all sorts of ingredients like orange peel, candied ginger, walnuts, pecans, and raisins. At that point it gets too busy and almost doesn’t even seem like a cake anymore. I want fresh, moist and flavorful and I want it to taste like a carrot cake.

(more…)

The post My Favorite Carrot Cake appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back