My Natural Spilling Pot

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Is it knocked over on purpose? Our cats do that for us in the house sometimes, but we prefer they didn't. LOL

No R it got blown over one year and had not notice till the spring bulbs started to grow and the effect looked great so I have just left it and love it.

It does look nice. I've seen petunias growing out of a pot turned on it's side and partly buried in the dirt.

Interesting. I don't have anything in small pots but I have some whoppers on the back porch. They are made from wine barrels. I put dollies under them several years back so they could be moved easily.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back