My Three Garden Helper's

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

I have been out cleaning and raking leave's.Honey decided to help me unrake one pile of leave's.

While Smokie and Mrs.Kat watched their so hepful.Gotta love our furbabies.

Attachments

• Donald 004.JPG
    Donald 004.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 352
  • Donald 005.JPG
    Donald 005.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 360
I love that. My dogs come out and lay all around me while I work. It is so comforting to have someone with me.

I went out this morning to find another Cat it's out by the shed.Thinking some threw it out last night.It's scared want come out.You know me I had to fed it.Want come close yet.It's a sad little thing it has part of one ear.Gray and white semi long haired cat.Guess my old dog Smokie will adopt it too.Mrs.Kat stay's with him where ever he goes.

Great photos Lily, my cat is a bit "doggie" in her habits she always sits or lays beside me when I'm outside working and always follows me around when I'm outisde. She also comes immediately when she's called, most uncatlike!

Last edited:
My kitties both come when called
Rusty and Freckles come here....lol

Great pics. I miss my kitties out in the
yard with me but once Rusty got lyme disease
and they still got deer ticks on them with frontline
plus,i said no more going outside, it's been almost 6 yrs
since they have been outside

my dog(s) are house dogs but they love to chase squirrels and bark at anything that moves on our block. When I go out to work in the garden they are right there. Tex goes out front and stays with me pretty much Izzy runs off some so she doesn't get to go out front. They love to hunt things in the garden. Tex chases butterflys and birds some too. oh yeah and those little lizards that are all over the place. He really goes crazy if one gets in the house.

Had to shared a picture of the new cat look at it's ear so sad.It got brave today came out and I rubbed it's head.It's a sweet cat but scared

Attachments

• kitty 002.JPG
    kitty 002.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 336
  • kitty 001.JPG
    kitty 001.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 362
  • kitty 003.JPG
    kitty 003.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 357
One of the feral cats I feed has some ear damage too. I won't ever reach out to either one of them as I am sure I would be bitten. One of them rubbed on Fiona's leg, but when she bent down to stroke it, she bit her. She had gloves on though, so it didn't hurt. The other one hisses at me every morning when I take the food out, but at least it doesn't run off every time I step outside now. I have been feeding these two for about three years now, so I don't expect any changes. I like to have them around though as I am sure the rodent population would be even worse if they were not around.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back