Need Help?? What is this??

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sunflower3

I got a few plants from Lowes and the leaves have these spots on them, what is it?? and can I fix it or what do I do to make them health again??

Attachments

• all pictures 881.jpg
    all pictures 881.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 249
  • all pictures 882.jpg
    all pictures 882.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 238
Looks like a fungal infection!
I'd cut the infected leaves off and discard them!
You can use a solution of backing soda to wash the other leaves as a precaution!

Make sure you throw away these leaves in the trash can and wash your hands so you wont spread it to other plants. Remember to never throw these leaves in the yard or garden as others will get infected. Your plant will be fine once you dispose of the infection and spray a mild insecticide to be sure.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back