new babies at my house

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

Only 2 but mother and babies are doing great

Attachments

• babies.jpg
    babies.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 358
My hunny in kitchen saying no no no to his baby ,a cat thats with child and wanting some meatloaf.of course she will get some when we eat spoiled little thing his baby he spoiled her.

sure are cute little fellows , long time ago i got one in school , traded for a coloring book, put down a pan of water for him and he went around and around in it , was so cute , he end up being a big beautiful white duck .

These will be big white ducks too.
My son is bringing me a swedish blue and I have rouens too

They are so cute. Are they Pekins. I have a pair of Pekins and a Blue Swedish female and a pair of Black Swedish. I also have 3 Welsh Harlequins and 13 Indian Runners. Oh I have a Pigrim goose to. Ducks are so funny to watch and Mikey my goose is so friendly. He wants to talk whenever anyone is around him. I really love my babies they are such an enjoyment.

Maggie they are Pekins, my son is sending a blue swedish out with us Monday when I go to the city.
I get a big kick out of them too.

I still have my one hen "Brittany" and she is good, but we are trying to add more layers back to the community. I hope to have them established before fall.
Brittany lays greeneggs. The other hens we had laid pink eggs. I love the collection of colored eggs just for fun.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back