New user from Ohio

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Luke35

I just found and registered for the forums today. I am a registered member of quite a few other Internet forums, but this is my first foray into any gardening forums. I am usually more of a lurker than a poster in most of the forum communities I join, but will throw in my thoughts on occasion.

My wife and I have tried to beautify our space over the past five years, humble as it is. I came searching for a forum to ask a question or two about weeds, so I am off now to post in that sub-forum!

From one Ohio Buckeye to the other - welcome to Garden Forums.com,enjoy your visits!

Welcome Luke nice to see you here. ask any question you have and someone will try to answer it.

Hi Luke,
Welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you join us. Looking forward to you questions.

Hi, Luke! Sorry I missed you. Have a great time here. We all do! ~ Curbie

Attachments

• _welcome.jpg
    _welcome.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 274
  • a-welc~1.gif
    a-welc~1.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 273
  • anam cat and dog welcome2.jpg
    anam cat and dog welcome2.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 291

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back