Show us your Autumn 2011 flowers!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

More mums.

Attachments

• Flowers2003.jpg
    Flowers2003.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 288
  • Flowers2004.jpg
    Flowers2004.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 283
  • Flowers2005.jpg
    Flowers2005.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 312
  • Flowers2006.jpg
    Flowers2006.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 324
  • Flowers2002.jpg
    Flowers2002.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 310
I want to cry these pictures are so pretty. We have very few blooms here and are lucky if anything is alive where we have water restrictions and can only water one day a week.

Ooh, I love those light pink ones. What are they called?
I have never seen such a breathtaking display of mums. It looks like a fairy land.

Last edited:
Hey Lyn, we have the same prob here. Some peeps even put out artificial flowers this year. This was def NOT teh year for flowers in this part of the country.

Totally awesome flowers, OGG and Maggie! We're trying to get ready for next year and there is one big garden in our back yard where the mums survived. Here's another new mum plant we got today. I'll be cutting all the flowers off and planting it tomorrow after school. :) We still needa get a ton more.

6320189265_2315518a9c_z.jpg

Autumn 2011 by Trax, on Flickr

Ooh, I love those light pink ones. What are they called?
I have never seen such a breathtaking display of mums. It looks like a fairy land.

OGG, I have had my mums for years now and I can't remember the names of any of them. The only thing I can remember is shell pink and they are a daisy mum and they practially grow on top of the ground.

Maggie, your garden is beautiful with all the nice colors! I agree with Ron about the tours.
Errol

Thanks guyz, about the sunflowers. :) But those other flowers are amazing! I wish we coulda had flowers like that!

Hey Solidago! Welcome to the forum! :D These guyz here are awesome and they taught me almost everything I know about plants. Well, except a few plants I already knew about.
Those asters are awesome! :) I totally love that second shot! Thanks for sharing! Now I wanna grow asters.

Hello everyone! Thank you very much for welcoming me on the Forum!

I have this wonderful berberis bush! Maybe it's not a flower but it's so beautiful and attract so much attention in the Grey late November Day!!
I took these pictures just yesterday!

red-barberry.jpg

berberis-in-fall.jpg

pepperidge-bush.jpg

I publish here my favorite shots. These is more here http://veryfinegarden.com I also took pictures in the night time, came out nicely!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back