Something is killing my sunflowers

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

FloralDaddy

My sunflowers were growing like weeds and looking great but for the past couple of weeks now they have been getting worse and worse. They look shriveled and the flower pedals are falling off as well as the leaves are turning yellow. Theres little tiny bugs on the undersides of some of the leaves so I suspect mites but there not spider mites or anything I've found online.

Can we get a picture of the pest. I know they are small but you might be able to help us help you. I know Ron has been talking to you about this issues. I do think portions of your problems is due to the area they were planted.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back