Recipe Southwest Pasta Salad

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

F

Fiona

Southwest pasta salad is filled with corn, black beans, and tons of veggies. It’s a delicious, easy pasta salad recipe that’s perfect for BBQs and potlucks.

Southwest-Pasta-Salad-3-700x1050.jpg

Today I’m sharing this super easy southwest pasta salad recipe. I absolutely love southwest and Mexican food – so it’s the perfect way to include all your favorite southwest flavors into the perfect potluck salad.

It has a super delicious chili lime vinaigrette dressing. Then it’s filled with black beans, corn, bell peppers, red onion & tons of cilantro.

Now I absolutely love BBQ and potluck food. So I’m always looking for easy salads & side dishes. What I love about this pasta salad is that it’s a little different, full of flavor, doesn’t include mayonnaise (I’m so NOT a fan), and it’s super customizable. (more…)

The post Southwest Pasta Salad appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back