Starting Annual Seeds schedule for up coming Growing Season

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mindy01

Does anyone know the schedule for starting Seeds, Flower, Vegetables etc. I live in Michigan, have a wonderful Four Seasons Sunroom for Starting Seeds. 6+ Hours of Sunlight will be increasing with the longer Days. Last Year i Planted Tomatoes to early, got to big for my Planting Date of Last Frost Mid May. Impatients i Planted to Late, slower Grower. Any information on Planting Seeds Schedule would be helpful for my Growing Area!!

Yeah don't be tempted to plant on a warm day in Jan., lol. I have done that and had tomato plants flopping all over the kitchen by April 1, still 2-3 weeks before I can set them out.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back