Recipe Sun Dried Tomato Bacon Pesto Grilled Cheese

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Sun Dried Tomato Bacon Pesto Grilled cheese, pesto, Tillamook Medium White Cheddar Cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, crisp bacon and topped with pesto butter!
n-dried-tomato-pesto-bacon-grilled-cheese-recipe-8.jpg

I went to a Tillamook event one summer, years and years ago. It was honestly one of the best events that I have been to. It was very hands on with an awesome Grilled Cheese Cook-off and we were stoked to get to participate. There was pretty much every kind of ingredient that you could hope for with a grilled cheese; different breads, cheeses, spreads, and fillers. Awesomeness all around. It’s where the sun-dried tomato bacon pesto grilled cheese came from.
Let me back up for a moment. I happen to ADORE Tillamook. Their cheese is seriously some of the best.
Oh, and have you tried their ice cream?! I LOOOOVE Marionberry Pie. It. Is. Awesome.
I just got home from a trip with Tillamook to see the brand new creamery, dairy farms and even check out Feast Portland!
What a crazy fun week and I am so excited to share it all with you!

(more…)

The post Sun Dried Tomato Bacon Pesto Grilled Cheese appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back