Recipe Teriyaki Beef Casserole

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Our VIRAL recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Casserole still goes crazy on our site every single month, but don’t we need a Teriyaki Beef Casserole too?!

e-teriyaki-beef-casserole-with-fried-rice-recipe-6.jpg

There’s something really comforting to me about fried rice and teriyaki sauce, like in this Teriyaki Beef Casserole, which is based off of our Teriyaki Chicken Casserole recipe.

Maybe it’s because the smells are so warm and inviting?

Maybe because Teriyaki Chicken Quesadillas were one of the first recipes that I had created on my own, no inspiration, just something in my mind.

Or maybe it’s because of my mom and her love of “The Great Wall”, a restaurant we grew up around. Funny how the little things about our moms, dads or loved ones are what we later hold on to the tightest.

My mom, Carolyn Feik loved The Great Wall in Vancouver, Washington. I heard it shut down a while back, but I can literally picture ever seat, piece of artwork and the staff in my mind when I close my eyes. Maybe that’s why it feels so safe to eat teriyaki chicken and fried rice.

(more…)

The post Teriyaki Beef Casserole appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back