Recipe The BEST Soft Gingerbread Cookies Recipe

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

We’ve had our blog for over 10 years and this is the first time we’ve posted the BEST soft gingerbread cookies recipe ever!

soft-gingerbread-cookies-with-royal-icing-10.jpg

I’ll be honest, we made more sugar cookies that we decorated around the holidays, especially Christmas than we did gingerbread cookies or even gingerbread houses. I’m not sure why, it was just how life was. But now that I’ve tested and tested recipes I can say that this really is the BEST Soft Gingerbread Cookies Recipe and it will be happening year after year.

(more…)

The post The BEST Soft Gingerbread Cookies Recipe appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back