Things I saw at work today

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

Muley buck
The 1st two are pics of the same buck
The other one is of a small 3 point but he only has 1 antler

Attachments

• park buck.jpg
    park buck.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 340
  • prak buck2.jpg
    prak buck2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 350
  • half as horny.jpg
    half as horny.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 350
More from work

These are wild turkeys

Attachments

• turkey.jpg
    turkey.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 336
  • TURKEYS.jpg
    TURKEYS.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 331
Ok are you hiring?? My job offers wildlife to view but not that kind! You don't want to see pictures of what's outside at my work. I work in the heart of town.....need I say more.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful view with us. You are blessed!

There is something to new to see every day.
Ya know they are always hiring up there but you would have to move from FL to UT/NV
and girl you would freeze up here.

I don't think I would be much good as a frozen person. It gets to 50's here and I can't move. LOL!

We are close to 50 right now and I can handle that pretty well. We are due to have temps down into the 20's in a few days though and I'm staying inside then.

Kya love your view what a great place to work.Out in God's country.What type work do you do.Deer watching.....LOL.....<3 love your pictures thanks for sharing.Toooooo cold for me to.

love the pictures , nathing more pretty then a beautiful graceful BUCK . where we use to live we seen them in our back yard often . came to eat the apples .

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back