Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. D

Pitcher Plant help???

omg... i feel so bad :(... dang an thats a good spot to have it to. I'll figure out what to do. TY so much for replying back.
  2. D

Pitcher Plant help???

It gets a good mist every day i can get some one to do it more than once a day if needed. Also afternoon sun is what goes under the over hang.
  3. D

Pitcher Plant help???

I bought a NICE good sized pitcher plant about 2 months ago, well IT had some nice pitchers on it and was doing very very good. We hung it out side under our over hang so it only gets one part of sun in the day time. We have been keeping it moist and i have seen bugs in the pitchers. BUT a...
  4. D

foaming tomato

well it smells fine :\... so its just strange...
  5. D

foaming tomato

Ok we got some tomatoes today from a market and well got home and one of the tomatoes is cracked some on top and is Foaming.... whats going on??? is it safe???
  6. D

tomato plants drying out??

dad did mix some fertalizer in the soil before planting. Its not a huge garden but its a nice size for us. We are only watering in morning or night. I got a pic of the bag, there little white balls.
  7. D

kk well we had to replace some of the plants and we did. Well 1 of the new ones re replaced with is not dieing... and well 2 of the ones we had before that was doing good is now dieing.. I just dont know whats going on... I took a pic of this tomato plant, we planted this one with the first...
  8. D

its in a bed in the yard. There is direct sun in the morning. Its around the 90's now here. Im in GA.
  9. D

mmmm, what would cause that tho??? maybe i hurt the roots when putting there? are they going to be ok? there only like 9-12 inches high, there still babies :( should i of waited till they were older?? i have never had this happen to me before ever..
  10. D

Ok we just planted our tomato plants yeasterday, well today 3 out of the 10 we planted looks like they are dieing all ready. They look dried up and falling over with leaf's that look dried up maybe wilted... They were FINE when i bought them.... we water them alot today to cause they look like...
  11. D

Can I grow these in Georgia?

my grandma did them here in GA she had a ok time with them, but they were not big or any thing. You can give it a try :)
  12. D

tomato plant dont look good

well some of them have blossom end rot now i think its the calcium being low for one thing. and NOW we got stupid stink bugs all over... i found some adults and killed them and now i see lots of little baby stink bugs. Its killing are tomatoes off bad.. all of out tomatoes are dieing :( some...
  13. D

what does it have??/

wow... than all this rain is bad for them? we been getting alot of rain.
  14. D

fly trap

kk, right now its still in its little box it came in, its doing really good. I caught this tiny moth in my room and put it in there. I think it was happy with it cause it got it LOL
  15. D

what does it have??/

ok that is what happen, i used to to to to much soap and i did it in mid day :( and i did not wash it off. DANG MEEEEE!!!!! ok thanks lots. also we do try to just wash the aphids away but they come right back, we have a real bad aphid problem. But sense i used the soap water i have not...
  16. D

i cut a stem open to see how it looked inside, it was fine. No dark color no black no brown in it...
  17. D

what does it have??/

Ok i found this tomato on my cherry tomato plant. WHAT is wrong?????? also can soap water kill your plants??? i was told to use it to kill the aphids. now all the tomato plants have turned yellow under them and alot of them have the brown spots all over the leaves :(.... my dang sweet pepper...
  18. D

fly trap

kk cool, i had one before and i think i killed it :( so i dont want to mess up on this one. i'll get a photo soon
  19. D

fly trap

Not sure where to put this post but it can be moved if this is not right place. I bought a cute little small fly trap plant. I would like to know more about the care on it. It came in a little box type thing that i sat by my window. I make sure it stay's moist also. Should i need it by the...
  20. D

we have not used the sprinklers sense they were tiny plants. We stopped cause the plants over grew them. The plants are way above them, well the one tomato plant that is sick looking is still small cause it stopped growing. And its been raining so much here we have no need to water at moment. It...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back